Institute of Government & Public Affairs
Website and/or Calendar Links
The Institute of Government and Public Affairs is a public policy research organization based in all three University of Illinois campus cities. IGPA's mission is to improve public policy and government performance by:
- producing and distributing cutting-edge research and analysis
- engaging the public in dialogue and education
- providing practical assistance in decision making to government and policymakers
The institute's work not only advances knowledge, but also provides real solutions for the state's most difficult challenges. IGPA plays an important role in assisting government to better serve the public good. IGPA provides access to top-quality University of Illinois research to improve decision making at every level of government.
IGPA is distinct among premier policy research units because of its dedication to public engagement. IGPA's programming includes seminar series, public lectures, leadership training, and conferences.
- University of Illinois
- Institute for Research on Race & Public Policy
- Center for Business and Public Policy