Cook County Extension Unit
Website and/or Calendar Links
Extension is founded on the belief that knowledge can change lives. Through practical education Extension helps individuals and businesses solve problems and develop skills to positively impact their future. Beyond the direct benefits to the 298,000 participants in our Extension Cook County programs, there is a benefit to society as well. Cook County Extension believes that success starts with an individual and that this leads to a ripple effect that extends positive benefits to family members, community members and society as a whole. Changing lives is important to all of us.
Extension reaches out to provide research driven education to everyone, at every phase of their life. Whether you are seeking better health, better relationships or greater opportunity, Extension can help.
The Cook County Extension unit brings together and extends University of Illinois Extension resources to the people of Cook County.
- Bulbs & More
- Maximizing Academic Growth with Social & Emotional Learning
- Diversity and Inclusion: Learning Across Differences
- Emotional Intelligence for Teachers
- Real Teaching with Real Colors (Personality Instrument)
- Little Scientist
- Animal Adaptations
- NGSS for the Novice
- Thinking about NGSS: Introducing the Practices
- Introducing Engineering in the NGSS
- Engineering Design Projects for Specific Grade Bands
- NGSS for Administrators: An Introductory Guide to Implementation
- EQuIP Yourself for NGSS
- Math Outside the Book
- Mission Motion: Making Sense of Graphs
- Health Rocks!