Occupational and Environmental Medicine Clinics
Program Type:Medical Clinic
Website and/or Calendar Links
The Occupational Health Services Institute of GLC provides comprehensive occupational and environmental healthcare services at the University of Illinois and Stroger Hospital of Cook County. Individual worker-patients, employers, and attorneys can schedule appointments.
The GLC Occupational and Environmental Medicine Clinic is a member of the Association of Occupational Environmental Clinics (AOEC). Our physicians are board certified in Occupational Medicine and have between five and 30 years experience in providing services in both public and private sectors. Our group includes industrial hygienists and Occupational Health nurses, thereby allowing for a full range of occupational health services.
Visit the Occupational and Environmental Medicine Clinics webpage for full staff listing.
Clinical staff has experience in acute injury care, management of a comprehensive workers compensation program and care of occupational diseases.
- Evaluation and treatment of occupational and environmental injuries and diseases, such as: Asthma, allergies, asbestos-related diseases, cancer, toxicology conditions, carpal tunnel syndrome, sick building syndrome
- Medical consultations to other health care providers
- Independent Medical Examinations (IMEs)
- Medical surveillance evaluations
- Foreign travel examinations and immunizations
- Report old or inaccurate information
- Is this your program? You can update it.
The Occupational and Environmental Medicine Clinics entry belongs to the University of Illinois at Chicago Community Engagement Portal. You may edit it there: