Great Lakes Center for Occupational and Environmental Safety and Health
Website and/or Calendar Links
The Great Lakes Center for Occupational and Environmental Safety and Health, part of the UIC School of Public Health, works to improve the health of workers and communities locally and globally. We provide clinical services, consultation to businesses, government agencies and communities, workforce development, technical assistance, and community and worker education. GLC is an Occupational Health Collaborating Center of the World Health Organization.
- School of Public Health
Contact PageVisit Contact Page
Partners Outside the University of Illinois:
- Great Lakes Center for Children's Environmental Health
- Great Lakes Center Environmental Health Group
- Occupational Health Service Institute
- University of Illinois at Chicago Black Lung Center of Excellence
- Report old or inaccurate information
- Is this your program? You can update it.
The Great Lakes Center for Occupational and Environmental Safety and Health entry belongs to the University of Illinois at Chicago Community Engagement Portal. You may edit it there: