Community Reintegration Program
Website and/or Calendar Links
The Community Reintegration Program is a time limited intensive outpatient (IOP) psychiatric rehabilitation program dedicated to providing the supports and services necessary for mental health consumers to achieve their optimal level of social and occupational functioning. We provide therapeutic, social, and recreational opportunities that promote the achievement of mental health goals, teach skills, and address quality of life issues.
- To promote psychiatric wellness by providing the services and supports necessary for mental health consumers to achieve their optimal level of social and occupational functioning.
- To provide therapeutic, social, and recreational opportunities, which will aid in skill development, and advance the achievement of individual and mental health goals.
- To strengthen feelings of self-esteem and self-efficacy.
- To engage family support, and provide linkage to necessary resources that will aid in avoiding issues of social isolation, homelessness, and institutionalization.
- Neuropsychiatric Institute
- Report old or inaccurate information
- Is this your program? You can update it.
The Community Reintegration Program entry belongs to the University of Illinois at Chicago Community Engagement Portal. You may edit it there: