Explore with Hadi Series
Website and/or Calendar Links
Accessibility can sometimes be very abstract and we might not completely understand how users with disabilities will be affected by our designs or if we’ve implemented a technique correctly. The monthly "Explore with Hadi" meeting is a place where we can evaluate these things together, identify any issues and hopefully find solutions together to address accessibility/usability issues.
All of this takes place in a friendly, comfortable environment where we will even offer coffee and refreshments! The discussion is always instructive and helpful in bringing best practices and techniques to light in a practical, hands-on format. If you can’t participate physically, joining by phone or videoconference is also possible.
- Explore with Hadi website
- 2nd Tuesday of each month
- 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM Central Time
- Location and phone/videoconference information for campus is provided in announcements on the CCSP, Webmasters, and Accessibility mailing lists the week before the meeting. The Accessibility mailing list is open to off-campus subscribers; it is a good way to learn about upcoming Explore with Hadi meeting topics and to communicate with colleagues about web accessibility design, techniques, and implementation questions.
Please contact Michael McKelvey or Tim Offenstein if you have questions.
- Division of Disability Resources and Educational Services
- Office for Mathematics, Science and Technology Education
- Technology Services at Illinois