Dealing with Clutter
Resource Type:Online Resource
Website and/or Calendar Links
This is an online resource about dealing with clutter, sponsored by the Illinois Extension office.
Does this sound like you?
- I keep every bill, receipt, or financial statement because, I don’t know what I can safely toss.
- I can never find anything after I put it away.
- My spare bedroom, closets, and basement are full of junk that I don’t know how to tackle.
- I want less clutter, but I just can’t figure out how to get started.
If you said "yes" to any of these, then this site is for you!
Topics covered on dealing with clutter include:
- Ways to deal with clutter
- How to organize financial and tax records, general papers, keepsakes, clothing, and more
- Barriers to getting organized
- Tips on getting started
No address has been specified