Build a 3D Printed Talking BOT - Summer 2017
Date:Mon, 6/19/2017 - Fri, 6/23/2017
Time:1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Event Type:Summer Camp
Website and/or Calendar Links
Learn how to build a talking bot, using a raspberry pi (a small computer),and then 3d print its shell and make it talk to you.You will also learn 3d modeling and printing to build a customized version of the bot and then program/assemble the electronics.
The price of the workshop includes the raspberry pi and peripherals required to make the bot. You will get to take the bot home and can use the raspberry pi for many other cool projects, or just use it as a small computer.
Dates & Times
- Monday, June 19 - Friday, June 23, 2017, from 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm
- Ages: 13-17 years
- Occupancy: Minimum=5, Maximum=10
- Prerequisites: None
Registration & Cost
- Tuition: $129 (Early bird) or $149 (includes $50 materials fee)
- Order your ticket now on the Build a 3d Printed Talking BOT Eventbrite webpage.
- Drones + 3D Printing Camp - Session 1 - Summer 2017
- Drones + 3D Printing Camp - Session 2 - Summer 2017
- Design Thinking - City X Summer Camp (for ages 13-17) - Summer 2017
- Minecraft + 3D Printing Camp - Session 1 - Summer 2017
- Adventures In 3D Modeling and Printing - 2nd Session - Summer 2017
- Adventures In 3D Modeling and Printing - 1st Session - Summer 2017
- Digital Maker Certificate - Summer 2017 Series
- Design Thinking - City X Summer Camp (for ages 9-12) - Summer 2017
- Minecraft + 3D Printing Camp - Session 2 - Summer 2017