Dates & Times
- Week 1: June 5-9, 2017
- Week 2: June 12-16, 2017
- Morning Session: 9-11:45am
- Afternoon Session: 12:15-3pm
Camp is open to all students entering 5th, 6th or 7th grade in the fall. That’s right. For the first time, Uni High Enrichment Camp has expanded their program to include current 4th graders who will enter 5th in Fall 2017!
2017 Camp session options include:
- The Odyssey of Captain America
- How to Write a Paper while Walking your Dog
- Detective Training
- Fun with Japanese
- Life Lessons through Disney
- Sports and Fitness
- Our Amazing Illinois Parks
- Intro to Arabic Language and Culture
- Aerospace Engineering
- Architectural Drawing
- Costume Accessories: Masks, Crowns, Shields and Scepters
- Boys’ and Girls’ Basketball
- Leadership in Group Work
- Painting and Printmaking
- Illinois Adventures
- Magical and Medieval Beasts
- Photography Challenge
- Summer Camp Activities and Games
Uni High Summer Enrichment Camp 2017 registration is now open.
Find details and registration forms on the Uni High Laboratory School Summer Camps webpage.
Please note: Lunch is NOT provided; campers need to bring their own each day.
Need-based scholarships are available for students who are eligible for free or reduced lunch programs. If this applies to you, please check the appropriate box on the registration form. Special circumstances and other questions regarding scholarships may be directed to Dr. Karl
- Reduced lunch program (reduced fee of $87.50 per week)
- Free lunch program (full fee waiver)