Certified Public Manager Program® of Illinois
Website and/or Calendar Links
The Certified Public Manager® Program of Illinois (CPM) is a nationally-accredited management development certificate program specifically for managers in federal, state and local government and non-profit organizations. The program prepares you for the challenges and unique demands of the public management profession. Individual CPM classes are open to all public managers; you need not be a CPM Candidate to attend.
What are the Benefits to CPM Certification?
- A nationally recognized professional certification for public managers.
- A professional credential for the 21st Century.
- Recognition of your commitment to professional standards and achievement in management in the public sector through the attainment of the professional designation.
- Association in a network of professional public managers in Illinois and other member states of the American Academy of Certified Public Managers.
- Confidence in being prepared to assume the responsibilities of public management in the 21st Century.
- Recognition of contributions to professional public management projects.
- Awareness of new developments in the theory and practice of public management and innovation through the application of new ideas and approaches gained through participation in the CPM Program.
- The knowledge and skills need to achieve your career advancement goals.
For more information please contact Lorena Johnson at 217 206 – 6079 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Institute for Legal, Legislative and Policy Studies