Institute for Juvenile Research
Website and/or Calendar Links
The mission of the Institute for Juvenile Research (IJR) is to develop and promote effective policy and practices to prevent mental health difficulties and relieve the mental health burden of children and families living in high poverty urban communities through research, teaching, and direct service.
- Child Psychiatry Consultation-Liaison Service
- Disruptive Behavior Disorders Program
- Comprehensive Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Clinic
- Pediatric Stress & Anxiety Disorders Clinic
- The Young Child Clinic
- Community Based Children and Family Mental Health Services Research Program
- Pediatric Mood Disorders Clinic
- General Diagnostic Clinic
- Report old or inaccurate information
- Is this your program? You can update it.
The Institute for Juvenile Research entry belongs to the University of Illinois at Chicago Community Engagement Portal. You may edit it there: