Explore with Hadi Series
Website and/or Calendar Links
Accessibility can sometimes be very abstract and we might not completely understand how users with disabilities will be affected by our designs or if we’ve implemented a technique correctly. The monthly "Explore with Hadi" meeting is a place where we can evaluate these things together, identify any issues and hopefully find solutions together to address accessibility/usability issues.
All of this takes place in a friendly, comfortable environment where we will even offer coffee and refreshments! The discussion is always instructive and helpful in bringing best practices and techniques to light in a practical, hands-on format. If you can’t participate physically, joining by phone is also possible.
- 2nd Tuesday of each month
- 11:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Location and phone-in information is provided in announcements on the Computer Consultant Support Program (CCSP) and Webmaster listservs approximately one week prior to the meeting.
While Explore with Hadi is primarily targeted to campus developers, we also welcome developers from the community. If you are interested in getting involved in our discussion, we recommend you join the Accessibility mailing list so you will receive our monthly announcements. We look forward to seeing you there!
- Division of Disability Resources and Educational Services
- Office for Mathematics, Science and Technology Education
- Technology Services at Illinois