Center on Health, Aging, and Disability (CHAD)
Website and/or Calendar Links
The Center on Health, Aging, and Disability (CHAD) is an interdisciplinary research center that supports research, education, and outreach addressing the many facets of health, wellness, and quality of life. We serve as a catalyst by identifying innovative research themes, developing research teams and fostering interdisciplinary research.
They are an endowed Center founded in 2008 as a part of the College of Applied Health Sciences, at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
What They Do
- They provide services and support for Center faculty.
- They provide services and support for other Centers.
- They develop and implement education and outreach programs.
- College of Applied Health Sciences
- Division of Disability Resources and Educational Services