Manure Central - Resources about the Production and Management of Livestock Manure
Resource Type:Online Resource
Website and/or Calendar Links
- Nutrient Management Planning: Find the latest CLM Training nutrient management plan worksheets here. We also have some calculators for you to estimate your manure's commercial fertilizer equivalent value. The CLM Training workshop information can be found at the link below.
- Certified Manure Test Labs: Currently certified by Minnesota Department of Agriculture, new for 2017. See the downloadable list of labs (pdf) or visit their web page. Each lab name in the list is linked for contact information.
- Illinois Custom Applicator List: A listing of applicators and haulers across the state of Illinois.
- Certified Livestock Manager Training: University of Illinois Extension is subcontractor to the Illinois Department of Agriculture to provide the workshop training and materials and workshop instruction.
- Manure Share: Manure Share is a manure exchange program that brings gardeners and landscapers searching for organic materials for use in composting or field applications in contact with livestock owners who have excess manure.
- EZregs: The purpose of EZregs is to identify environmental regulations that pertain to specific agricultural and horticultural operations and practices in Illinois.
- Composting Central: Resources for the composting of livestock manure, food scraps and yard waste.
- Illinois Livestock Trail: Livestock-related research from University of Illinois Extension animal systems specialists.
- Training & Certification
- Ventilation & Air Quality
- Animal Housing
- Latest Rsearch
- Composting Central
- Report old or inaccurate information
- Is this your resource? You can update it.
The Manure Central - Resources about the Production and Management of Livestock Manure entry belongs to the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Public Engagement Portal. You may edit it there: