Nab the Aquatic Invader!
Resource Type:Online Resource
Website and/or Calendar Links
About Nab the Aquatic Invader!
Nab the Aquatic Invader! is a fun way to learn about aquatic invaders. By using this site you can check out lots of unusual species that create real problems in the Atlantic, Pacific, Gulf, and Great Lakes regions.
There are many ways that this site can help you with your class projects. By doing the activities and playing the games on this site, you will learn about nature and be inspired to help the environment by "nabbing" these pesky critters and seeing that you can make a difference.
You may want to start out at your grade level, but if you are a "junior detective" don't be afraid to take the "super sleuth" challenge. And, if you are in the higher grades, feel free to check out the "junior detective" case file activities.
- Fun way to learn about aquatic invasive species
- Multi-disciplinary activities developed by teachers
- Hundreds of learning resources
- Opportunities for problem-based learning and critical thinking
- Venue for student projects
- The latest news on invaders and new Web links
- Career ideas via scientist profiles
- Riddle of the Month contest and limericks
- Experts available to answer your challenging questions
Information for Teachers
Visit the Top Desk Administrator webpage for more information.